Lighthouses are now on another page.
Click on the image for a larger version. (19-21k)
- Maureen, Jim & Liz at the Bay Beach Cafe on Coronado Island, with a view of San Diego, California
- Maureen, Vickie & Liz at Mather's Point, Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona.
- Vickie & Liz on the Queen's Garden Trail at Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah.
- Liz, Vickie & Maureen at Niagara Falls, N.Y. The American Falls are in the foreground and the Canadian Horseshoe Falls are in the distance.
- Hillman Ferry Campground beach, "Land Between the Lakes," Kentucky Lake, Kentucky
- Jim, Vickie and Liz looking across the tundra, Trail Ridge Road, Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado
- Thousand foot cliffs and the Virgin River at the mouth of "The Narrows," Zion National Park, Utah. Or this fine unofficial Zion site.
Lighthouses - we've visited combine scenery, symbolism and nostalgia
Potts' St. Louis home page - St. Louis info, images and links
Traveler - National Geographic's Traveler magazine web site
Photos by Jim Potts, copyright 1996-1997
Online 5/25/96, updated 10/1/97